Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Recent Updates from Louise

September 29th, 2008
My dad has started acupuncture therapy to help loosen his limbs which will help with his physical therapy. Unfortunately for now, he is still confined to the hospital bed with the feeding tube.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by while I was in the Porter Quad to donate or even to say hello! Also, special thanks to Megan and Anna for donating to the PayPal account and Grace and Shannon for sitting with me!

September 25th, 2008
Correction:
My dad suffered another stroke while a second, not third MRI scan on his brain was bring performed. I'll be gone this weekend visiting, but I'll be around in the quad in the afternoon with the donation box and sign.

September 26th, 2008
Dan the Man though acknowledging that the donation box was probably for a good cause, told me that solicitation of this kind might be a problem, so I'll no longer be in the Porter quad. Does anybody know if you need a permit of any kind to do that kind of thing downtown?
Also, a PayPal account has been set up. I'm still trying to figure out how it works, but the email for donation is strokedonation.leong@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home