唔好做老親

Despite the weeks that have gone by with my dad in bed like that, today came a pretty impressive milestone: he pee'd nearly 500cc (that's like 3/4 pint) in the hand held urinal on his own!!! This seems like a pretty small feat for the average person, but he hasn't done that in OVER A MONTH! It's worth celebrating.
It's been really difficult trying to decipher the few things that my dad actually says these days, but today it was a wee bit more verbal. It took awhile for me to figure out, but my dad said something funny to me today:
"Don't be a dumb ass and stay here all day, go home."
I ask him if he was going to be okay. He said yes. So I took his advice and left around dinner time.
On that note, I'm keeping this short. Good night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home